Linden Hill Gardens Photography Policy
Linden Hill Gardens provides an unusual and beautiful backdrop for photographs and portraits. Casual garden photography for personal use is always welcome. All other photography sessions, whether personal or commercial, require approval. A fee will apply to any sessions held by professional photographers and may also apply to amateur sessions depending on the scope..
No unauthorized photography sessions by professionals or amateurs are allowed at any time on the Linden Hill Gardens property. This includes but not limited to: engagement, senior photos, proms, and family/portrait photography. Permission must be requested and granted via email or in writing. The limitations and constraints of the session will be agreed upon at that time.
General Photography Polices:
The photographer and guests agree to abide by the policies outlined below. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave the property and the denial of future requests.
- All sessions require written pre-approval
- Photos will not be allowed during a private event (wedding, reception or private party) except by those directly involved in event.
- Photography may only take place during normal business operating hours
- If special arrangement is made for an out-of-hours shoot an additional $50 per hour fee applies
- Garden beds should never be walked in or disturbed
- Please do not pick any flowers
- No props or staging of any type allowed
- Please do not climb any trees, fences or structures
- Please do not place equipment, in beds or rest against plants
- There are no dressing room facilities available
- No throwing of rice, confetti or similar at any time
- There are no outlets available for photography lighting
- NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON LINDEN HILL GARDENS PROPERTY
- Linden Hill Gardens and Jerry Fritz Garden Design, Inc. assumes no liability for loss, theft, or damage to persons or equipment participating in photography activities. Liability policies for photography should be in place for such purposes.
Please contact our office manager, Megan Yoder, to request session date and initiate the approval process. She can be reached at 610-847-1300 or email@example.com.